TeamMates Website Resources
- Weekly Emails from co-founder Tom Osborne
Tom Osborne has a weekly email series to support and inspire TeamMates mentors. Check out the archive of past emails or subscribe to have the email delivered to you every week!
- TeamMates Post-secondary Mentoring Program
Help your students take the next step to post-secondary education with all the resources available through TeamMates! Click on this link to access the scholarship opportunities for TeamMates youth.
- TeamMates Strengths Project
Find resources to help you and your mentee focus on the good.
- TeamMates Mentor Policy Reminders
A reminder of key TeamMates policies.
TeamMates has various ways to get tips, activity ideas, news and updates through social media.
- Like our page on Facebook to receive links, news, quotes, and inspiration.
- To find the most activity ideas, follow us on Pinterest.
- Follow us on Twitter to receive quick tips and activity ideas to improve your mentoring experience.
Check out this video created by a former TeamMates mentee!
You can find the Understanding Poverty training video here.
This video by Josh Shipp also covers resilience and the impact on caring adult can have on the life of a young person.
For additional resources, contact your chapter’s program coordinator. You can find your coordinator’s contact information here.