Reports To: Recruitment Coordinator, TeamMates Mentoring Program
Basic Function and Responsibility: An internship position focused on digital marketing, graphic design and marketing-related project management.
Qualifications: Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, graphic design or related field.
- Must have passion for youth, education and community
- Familiarity in graphic design, layout, print media and website development
- Organizational, communication, and strategic thinking skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow staff members.
- Proficiency with graphic design software including Adobe Creative Suite, social media management, google analytics and basic website configuration.
- Confidentiality and professionalism.
Duties and Responsibilities: Work collaboratively with Recruitment Coordinator, TeamMates staff, and local programs to create social media content, assist in developing materials, and help maintain the organization of the TeamMates website and Playbook document portal.
- Develop social media content related to the TeamMates content calendar.
- Research new and innovative ideas to build the program’s social media audience.
- Design and post social media ads.
- Assist in analyzing and tracking of Google Analytics related to social media and website.
- Assist TeamMates coordinators in designing and distributing TeamMates chapter/program logos.
- Coordinate with the web designer for updates and edits.
- Create and write regular content for TeamMates website and manage existing content.
- Regularly update the TeamMates Playbook with documents and resources provided by the TeamMates staff.
Marketing and Graphic Design
- Assist in projects for local programs
- Assist in the development of donor stewardship and annual Tailgate Gala communications including print materials and emails.
- Other duties as assigned
Working Conditions: Ability to work at a desk and computer from home.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to Aly Eveland at email@example.com.