Western Regional Coordinator Job Description
Reports to: Regional Manager, TeamMates Mentoring Program
Location: Western TeamMates Region (western NE and eastern WY), determined by Regional Manager and Program Director
Basic Function and Responsibility: An administrative position in the TeamMates Mentoring Program to provide leadership and support to local chapters.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in business, education, public administration, or related field.
- Must have passion for youth, education and community
- Familiarity with school systems and mentoring initiatives;
- Experience in implementing policy and procedure
- Organizational and public speaking skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively with leadership in local chapters, businesses and schools;
- Technical skills with the computer including Microsoft Office and e-mail;
- Positivity, confidentiality and professionalism
Duties and Responsibilities: Work collaboratively with the Program Director, Regional Manager, Regional Coordinators, Development Director, and program wide employees to provide support to TeamMates chapters.
- Represent the TeamMates Mentoring Program in the region;
- Assess and provide strategic planning to assist TeamMates chapters with their overall goals and performance.
- Maintain communication with all TeamMates Chapters throughout the western region (western NE and eastern WY) on a regular basis;
- Analyze and evaluate TeamMates chapter performance and provide feedback, training and support to improve productivity;
- Work with Development Director to identify and engage major donors and prospects throughout the region;
- Collaborate with school administration and community members to garner support for TeamMates chapters;
- Conduct and attend Regional meetings for assigned TeamMates Chapters.
- Provide on-going support to program coordinators and chapter board members on TeamMates policy, procedure and financial sustainability;
- Provide coordinators and chapter boards with the resources and materials needed to run an effective TeamMates Chapter;
- Conduct annual assessment of local chapters for adherence of TeamMates policy and procedures;
- Assist with the start-up and closure of local programs;
- Serve on one or more strategic initiative or standing committees;
- Other duties as assigned
To apply, download our job description agreement and send your