Location: TeamMates Central Office – Omaha Location
Basic Function and Responsibility: An administrative position in the TeamMates Mentoring Program to provide expertise in the training, support, and retention for the Omaha Metro area and southwestern Iowa.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in business, education, public administration, or related field.
- Must have passion for youth, education and community.
- Experience in developing and delivering training and support resources.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively with TeamMates staff, leadership in local chapters, and community partners;
- Train the trainer presentation and teaching skills;
- Ability to write, synthesize, and edit research to produce manuals and resources for trainers and mentors;
- Technical skills including Microsoft Office, email, and digital communication software;
- Confidentiality, positivity, and professionalism.
Duties and Responsibilities: Work collaboratively with Training & Match Support Coordinator and Regional Coordinator to provide training and match support for the Omaha Metro area and southwestern Iowa.
- Collaborate with Omaha Metro and southwestern Iowa Program Coordinators to train and support building coordinators;
- Assist local coordinators in developing Omaha Metro-specific training opportunities for their chapters;
- Coach Omaha Metro Program and southwestern Iowa Coordinators to improve the quality of new and renewal mentor trainings;
- Develop resources for match support in accordance with the Elements of Effective Practice;
- Partner with community agencies and experts to make additional resources available to Omaha Metro and southwestern Iowa chapters;
- Create and provide Mentor Academies for Omaha Metro and southwestern Iowa chapters;
- Assist with post-secondary support and career readiness training in the Omaha Metro area and southwestern Iowa;
- Work collaboratively to ensure standards for training and match support are upheld;
- Serve on one or more strategic initiatives or standing committees;
- Analyze data to measure training, retention, and support metrics;
- Other duties as assigned.
Working Conditions: The ability to travel to support local chapters. The ability to work a flexible schedule as needed. The ability to work at a desk and in front of a computer.
To apply, send your cover letter, resume and references to Gayle Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org