Reports to: C.E.O., TeamMates Mentoring Program
Location: This is a remote position. Each Regional Coordinator will be responsible for communication and regular travel to program sites in their assigned region. There will also times when employees are required to report in person to the Central Office in LaVista, NE.
Basic Function and Responsibility: An administrative position in the TeamMates Mentoring Program to provide leadership and support to local chapters.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in business, education, public administration, or related field.
- • Must have passion for youth, education and community
- • Familiarity with school systems and mentoring initiatives;
- • Experience in implementing policy and procedure.
- • Organizational and public speaking skills;
- • Ability to work collaboratively with leadership in local chapters, businesses and schools;
- • Technical skills with the computer including Microsoft Office and e-mail;
- • Positivity, confidentiality and professionalism.
Duties and Responsibilities: Work collaboratively with Central Office employees to provide support to TeamMates chapters.
- • Represent the TeamMates Mentoring Program in the region;
- • Assess and provide strategic planning to assist TeamMates chapters with their overall goals and performance.
- • Maintain communication with all TeamMates Chapters throughout the region on a regular basis;
- • Analyze and evaluate TeamMates chapter performance and provide feedback, training and support to improve productivity;
- • Work with Central Office to identify and engage in local chapter support needs throughout the region;
- • Collaborate with school administration and community members to garner support for TeamMates chapters;
- • Conduct and attend Regional meetings for assigned TeamMates Chapters.
- • Provide on-going support to program coordinators and chapter board members on TeamMates policy, procedure and financial sustainability;
- • Provide coordinators and chapter boards with the resources and materials needed to run an effective TeamMates Chapter;
- • Assist with the start-up and closure of local programs;
- • Serve on one or more strategic initiative or standing committees;
- • Other duties as assigned.
Working Conditions: This is a remote position requiring the ability to travel throughout the region to support local chapters. The ability to work a flexible schedule as needed. The ability to work at a desk and in front of a computer.