January 1st marks the start of National Mentoring Month! Please use this month as an opportunity to thank your mentors for their hard work and willingness to make a difference in the lives of our youth. This year we’re using a “Superhero” theme to thank our mentors for being a hero in a young person’s life.
For information on the national campaign created by MENTOR, please click here.
We have a number of resources you can use to recognize your mentors and show your support for the TeamMates Mentoring Program. Our customizable toolkit is perfect for coordinators, board members, and passionate mentors!
Here’s what’s included in our National Mentoring Month toolkit:
- Social Media cover photo
- A customizable word document for stickers to fit on coffee lids
- A PSA recorded by Dr. Tom Osborne
- An Image Release Form
- Our Media Guidelines
- Speaking Points
- Inexpensive Recognition Ideas
- Four Posters/Flyers
- A customizable press release
- A superhero-themed thank you note
- Standard thank you note
- An event request form for Miss Nebraska
- A customizable PSA script to record or use locally
For more information, please contact Hannah Miller.