Central Regional Coordinator Job Description
Reports to: Program Director, TeamMates Mentoring Program
Location: TeamMates Central Region (initially spanning Central Nebraska from Lexington to Grand Island), determined by Program Director
Basic Function and Responsibility: An administrative position in the TeamMates Mentoring Program to provide leadership and support to local chapters.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in business, education, public administration, or related field.
• Must have passion for youth, education and community
• Familiarity with school systems and mentoring initiatives;
• Experience in implementing policy and procedure.
• Organizational and public speaking skills;
• Ability to work collaboratively with leadership in local chapters, businesses and schools;
• Technical skills with the computer including Microsoft Office and e-mail;
• Positivity, confidentiality and professionalism.
Duties and Responsibilities: Work collaboratively with the Program Director, Regional Coordinators, Support Services Director, and Central Office employees to provide support to TeamMates chapters.
• Represent the TeamMates Mentoring Program in the region;
• Assess and provide strategic planning to assist TeamMates chapters with their overall goals and performance.
• Maintain communication with all TeamMates Chapters throughout the region on a regular basis;
• Analyze and evaluate TeamMates chapter performance and provide feedback, training and support to improve productivity;
• Work with Support Services Director to identify and engage in local chapter support needs throughout the region;
• Collaborate with school administration and community members to garner support for TeamMates chapters;
• Conduct and attend Regional meetings for assigned TeamMates Chapters.
• Provide on-going support to program coordinators and chapter board members on TeamMates policy, procedure and financial sustainability;
• Provide coordinators and chapter boards with the resources and materials needed to run an effective TeamMates Chapter;
• Assist with the start-up and closure of local programs;
• Serve on one or more strategic initiative or standing committees;
• Other duties as assigned.
Working Conditions: This is a remote position requiring the ability to travel throughout the region to support local chapters. The ability to work a flexible schedule as needed. The ability to work at a desk and in front of a computer.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Gayle Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org.