To provide post-secondary students with the support and guidance they need to achieve their academic, career, and life goals through mentoring.
Meet TeamMates+ match Nicka and Janet
TeamMates + Mentor
- Contact your mentee twice a month.
- Support and encourage your mentee with resources and personal experience as they explore their talents and career path.
- Become an advocate on their potential and have a genuine interest in how they are doing.
- Assist them in developing their career readiness skills.
- Be in contact with your mentor twice a month.
- Let your mentor know how they can help support you with school, relationships, time management, career planning, and so much more.
- Allow your mentor to advocate for your potential in and outside of school.
- Respond and be honest!
Educational Success Emergency Fund
The purpose of the Educational Success Emergency Fund is to provide financial support for a student when it would become detrimental to their educational success if these resources weren’t available.